6 Months & Pictures

My baby is 6 months old you guys! 
He is the biggest cuddle bug and loves to be held ALL DAY LONG.
I think it's making him lazy because when he is on his tummy, he rarely
even attempts to try and move around. He just looks at us like "really, pick me up now."

But he's pretty cute and we adore the heck out of him!

There have many times when I think about the happiness he has 
brought into our lives and get all sorts of teared up. 

-----------------------------------------------------

- He has his two bottom teeth -
- Can sit up -
- Can roll over both ways -
- Will put anything and everything in his mouth -
- Loves looking in mirrors -
- Is ticklish under his arms, on his neck and on his inner chunky thighs -
- Oh and has the CUTEST squeal/laugh -
- Loves pureed squash and apples -
- Loves baths -
- Has been on an airplane twice -
- Loves when mommy and daddy dance -
- Babbles non stop -
- Will not take a bottle. He likes it straight from the tap - 
- Is one cool little dude - 





I guess I need to start planning his 1st birthday because from the looks of it
6 months goes by in the blink of an eye!

---------------------------------------------

Oh! and here are few more pictures from California I found!
Take us back!






2 comments :

Sammi Sbraggia said...

Your son is absolutely gorgeous, as well as the whole family. I love your blog!

lifewithemersyn.blogspot.com

Jessi @ Jessi's Design said...

What a doll baby!!! xoxo