// 2013 // in review //

 2013 was pretty amazing!

I started off the year being pregnant with our little chunk of a baby :) 

We found out that we were having a BOY! 
\

We went to Vegas for Spring Break and I rocked my bump in a bikini :)

We came home to a flooded kitchen :( 

We picked out grays for the nursery 

We went on our last few dates as just a family of two :) 

My bump started growing more and more

Josh and I went to see our favorite band: Lydia. 
The little bean in my belly came along too ;) 


We had yummy BBQ's throughout the summer 

My sister moved home with my niece for the summer!!! 

We BBQ'd lots more :) 

This happened for about 5 minutes... 

We finished the nursery! 

I tried hard to find non maternity clothes to fit me :) 
Meet the bathing suit cover up turned maternity shirt!

It was a long and hot summer for this pregnant mama!

Our last 4th of July as a family of 2! 

Yep... you guessed it. 
My belly kept growing :) 

And growing... 

and growing.  

We put in new flooring in the kitchen :) 



Almost there! 

Almosssttttt...... 

THERE! 

We welcomed this amazing spirit into our family :) 






I became a mom. 

and he became a dad :) 







And we became a family of 3 :)






1 comment :

After Eleven Blog said...

yay for another baby on the way! My husband, who just so happens to be a Josh as well, and I are ready for baby #2! Awaiting confirmation :) lol. What a fun year! And by the way, I'm totally digging your new flooring - isn't it amazing how it totally changes the way a house can look. so elegant looking!