Spotlight Post: Pretty Little Pallets & The Knotty Sisters


The Knotty Sisters are sister-in-laws that crochet the cutest hats, scarves, baby items, etc!
 
I am such a fan of anything crocheted because I don't know how to do it, oh how I wish I did!

Here is a little peek at what they can create


Isn't this such a great stocking stuffer!?




Okay how stinkin cute is this little red hooded cape!?! Gah, I die!

Annnnd I couldn't not post some pictures of Copeland in his Knotty Sisters hat! 
Keeping his bald little head warm in this crazy snow! :)




Tonight is the LAST night that they will guarantee Christmas orders so hurry and gets your in! 

Click Here to be directed to their Facebook page to get your orders in!

-----------------------------------------------------------------



Pretty Little Pallets is a husband and wife duo that makes awesome letters from reclaimed pallets!

Amazing right?!




These would be so cute up in a nursery above a crib or in play room 
or honestly anywhere in the home, even if just a monogram on a gallery wall!
Go get your orders in at Pretty Little Pallets


Happy shopping you guys!!





No comments :