DIY Felt Garland


I made this the other night and forgot to post it!

When I was little, my most favorite thing ever was my mom decorating for holidays. 

She seriously is the queen of holidays!
I will always have a love for holidays because my mom made it so special. 

I want to be the same kind of mom to Copeland. I want him to get excited for each holiday, just like I do!

So I made this fun little felt garland for his nursery to add a little Halloween love :)
I need to work on putting a collection of Halloween books together now!

Anyway it was super easy to make and only took like 30 minutes!

So what you need is some felt and a circle stencil.
I used a Fisker stencil and orange, grey, white and black felt :)

Cut out the circles and place in a stack, in the pattern you want 

Okay so now you're just going to sew the circles together in a straight line.
So Easy! 

And that's it! 
I love it and am already thinking of some fun Christmas colors to use!

Etsy has a ton of really pretty felts if your fabric store doesn't have a huge selection :)


Oh and Copeland Loved it! I think :)
When I went in to change his diaper, he just stared at the deer head! So funny :)

Happy Halloween!


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your deer head?
Absolutely love your blog!
--Katie