1 Month Favorites

Can you believe I had Copeland almost 6 weeks ago!?

Me neither.

We have been fighting a little bug over here and it has been awful! 
There has been lots of snuggles and kisses and sleep! 
Being sick is no fun especially when you're a new mom. 

Anyway, here are our 1 month favorites!


1. Okay I have to start out with my absolute favorite. 
I have become obsessed with my stroller, I use it almost on a daily basis. 
I love that it turns into a bassinet because Copeland loves 
laying in there instead of being in his carseat. 
To watch my review on this stroller and to see all of it's features, check out This Video :)

I'll be doing an updated version, since having Copeland pretty soon to review how it's held up!

Okay I bought this before I had Cope and was kinda hoping I'd never have to use it :)
Well, since I was extremely sick this past week of course Cope got a mild 
cold from me :( Poor guy.
I actually pulled this out this morning and used it and was so happy I had it!
It is so much more effective than a bulb syringe and way less evasive. 
It's sounds really gross, since you have to suck with your mouth, but there
is a little sponge filter, so nothing gets past that :)
Anyway, it's a must!!!

3. I don't have a link for this because my sister makes them. 
But it is a Towel Apron and it's incredible!
It basically is a super soft comfy towel with an adjustable strap that goes around your neck. 
So I wear it while bathing Copeland and then once we're done, I just put him 
against my chest and wrap him up. 
I don't have to juggle holding a towel and picking up a slippery baby. 
It's AMAZING!
She custom makes them so if you'd like one let me know!
Seriously the best!

Copeland LOVES these. 
My mother in law gave me a lavender and peppermint. 
Both are diluted a ton for my little babe. 
I will rub them on his belly at night and it helps him sleep so much better!
A definite must! :)


And just a little picture of me and my babe 
up at Sundance. 
We went up there with my mom, sister and niece
and it was perfect! 

And yes, Cope's little feetsies are sticking out of the nursing cover. 
so cute :)


3 comments :

Nicole [Haus of Harnois] said...

That towel apron sounds like the best thing ever. Your sister is a genius!

Kate Fischer said...

Your the cutest mama.EVER!

Jess said...

Yay! We are expecting in January! I'm so glad I found your blog, you have the cutest nursery inspiration!!!!