1 Month.

 This time 4 weeks ago, we were welcoming into the world
our sweet little angel. 

It seems he has grown so much, yet, he's still so small.

He is so much more alert!

He absolutely loves Josh.
When Josh comes home and takes over, 
Cope will just stare and stare into his daddy's eyes. 
He adores him and is so lucky to have such an amazing father! 

For the first time I heard Copelands laugh. 
He was sleeping, but it was still just as sweet. 
I look over and he has this wide open gummy smile. 
I died :)

He loves when I sing him to sleep.
His favorites are "You Are My Sunshine" and "You'll Be In My Heart"
He falls asleep almost instantly when I sing those two songs to him. 

Happy 1 month Copeland! 
We love you!!! 




Being a mom is the greatest blessing I've ever received. 

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable. Becoming a mommy is absolutely the best thing in the world! I had my first child, a son, in April and I could not be more in love <3 do you have an Instagram? If so I would love to follow!

// said...

Thank you! It really is the best thing!! My Instagram is nataliedarling21 I'd love to follow you!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I will follow you :) mine is wendyc87