39 Weeks. Nearly...

A busy week and the countdown is on!

I'm nearly 39 weeks and everyday it gets harder and harder to keep waiting!
At my appointment on Thursday we found out that baby
has officially dropped but that I am still "high and tight" 


I finally have all of little dudes clothes washed and put away. 
I never thought little boy stuff could be so cute and fun to buy!


I just finished putting away all of his fun little toys too and had to share 
this picture of this adorable quiet book my sister made for him!

Inside it has a picture of all the family members and their names.
It's seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!


Oh ya!
Our house is also torn apart at the moment because we are finally 
installing new flooring in our kitchen and laundry room!

I can't believe we're doing this right now haha.
We are crazy. 



Well alright! 
Hopefully the next time I blog I will have a baby boy to show you!!!

:)



3 comments :

Kasey Sutgrey said...

Loooove thT book! And good luck on getting that little fella out! the waiting game sucks!

Elizabeth said...

I'd love to see the finalized nursery!

Alissa Tarner said...

Hi there!
My names Alissa and I just came across your blog and I've loved reading along! I'm actually expecting my first in November, its also a boy! I just wanted to tell you good luck with getting him to come on out! If you want to check out my blog that would be sweet! littleninjas11.blogspot.com