Yummy Baked Tacos

I'll admit, I'm not the best cook.
Although I LOVE to eat and wish I was better, 
I just do better with fool proof recipes :)

With becoming a mother soon, I def. want to be able to have a few recipes 
that will be easy and yummy to whip up!

My mother in law gave me this recipe and it was 
so yummy + really easy which is great for me! Ha


What you need: 

1 LB. Ground Beef
1 Can Refried Beans 
1/2 Can Tomato Sauce
1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
Shredded Cheese
8-10 Medium Sized Flour Tortillas 
& yumminess for toppings! (lettuce, tomato, olives, avocado, etc)

Prepare:

Preheat oven to 350.

Brown the ground beef, drain grease. 
Add taco seasoning as directed on packet. 

Add in half a can of tomato sauce and can of refried beans.

Mix together.

Scoop mixture into tortillas and stand them up right in a casserole dish. 
Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
Bake for 10-12 minutes. 

While tacos are baking, shred the lettuce, cut up tomatoes and avocado 
and prepare any other yummy toppings!

Serve and Enjoy!!! 

Seriously, they are so good! 
I think they would be really good with some Spanish rice mixed in them too!!



No comments :