Full Term!

I'm 37 weeks tomorrow! 
Full term baby! 

I'm really hoping that this little dude will come early, 
any suggestions on how to get labor started?? :)

I've been having braxton hicks contractions pretty much everyday 
and several times a day. Sometimes they are accompanied by cramping
but are very sporadic. 

It's still hard to believe I'm going to be a mom within the next few weeks!
It's so surreal. 

Josh and I have been so busy trying to get the house ready for his arrival!

We've ordered the kitchen flooring which will be installed in the next couple weeks
and we just finished remodeling our bathroom, which I'll have to take some pictures of it.

It turned out really cute :)

The little guys room is just about done!
My mom is just finishing sewing his curtains and then I'll take some pictures of that too :)

It's mine and Josh's favorite room!
Sometimes I'll catch him sitting on the rocker in there.

Also!
Josh's friends from work bought us the baby's carseat that goes with his stroller
and it was seriously the best day ever to take it out of the box and get 
it all set up and ready! 

ohhh I just can't wait to snuggle this little babe! 







4 comments :

Kasey Sutgrey said...

Walking helped me! The last few weeks are the worst and sooooo long because you do not know when they are coming! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

raspberry leaf tea & primrose oil capsules

Ashley said...

So excited for you!

Mrs Sunshine said...

Love this!

fitmommydiaries.blogspot.com