29 weeks 4 days!



I can't believe I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant with only 10 more weeks left!

I have absolutely nothing done yet.
We still need to pick up and set up the dresser and crib!
And paint and decorate and register for the baby shower!

I'm going to force myself to tape off the nursery today
so it can be painted hopefully by next weekend :)

As the weeks get closer and closer to baby's due date
and as baby boy has been using my ribs as a punching bag for
the past couple weeks, I've been seriously freaking out about labor.
I really don't know how I'm gonna get through this!
I'm being such a baby I know. But it's a very frightening thing to think about.

I was thinking about taking a Lamaze class but I really don't
want to spend money on it, so I decided to YouTube some
Lamaze videos and found an awesome one!

It's pretty long, but so informative and has eased my nerves so much :)

The woman teaching the class has such a relaxing and gentle voice!

It really has helped me feel more prepared for labor so I definitely think it's worth watching!



Anyway! I can't wait to start taking pictures of the nursery progress when we get around to it ;)

3 comments :

Cherice Read said...

I was the same way. I was terrified of labor and delivery. I hate needles and you have no idea how scared I was. When we schedule my induction date I stared chickening out and didn't wanna go and change it. But let me tell you, it is not bad as anyone has told you. The worst part for me was getting the iv placed but even that wasn't bad. It was just more annoying. The whole labor and delivery was my favorite part of my pregnancy. I always wish I could do it over and over again everyday. You'll do great. I promise.

Jana said...

Take a look into HypnoBirthing! I was so terrified until I started prenatal classes and reading the HypnoBirthing class. Media and society has scared us into thinking childbirth is impossible, but we were made for this! You can do it! :)

// said...

You girls are so nice! I love hearing that! I'm really hoping its not as bad as I'm imagining :) and I'll look into hypnobirthing! I've heard good things about it :)