little bambino.

I seriously can't wait to start on baby boys nursery!

There are so many things I want to do, that it's a bit
overwhelming and don't know what to start buying first!

Here is our sweet little boys color scheme though for the nursery :)



We're thinking a white crib, white dresser and then "dipping" the 
legs in gold paint for a pop of gold in the room :)

And I am for sure ordering one of these adorable tassel garlands!
Only in the beautiful colors of navy blue, mint green, grey, white and gold mylar :) 
But love this one because of the varying lengths! So perfect!



And of course baby boys room will have to have this ceramic deer head in there :)


Eee! I can't wait! Husband thinks I'm crazy for wanting to start decorating 
already but I can't help it! There are so many cute things out there right now!



5 comments :

Jessica said...

Where is the garland and deer head from? I love that idea!!

xox

// said...

The deer head is from ZGallerie and the garland from Studio Mucci on Etsy :)

Cherice Read said...

Love your color choices for your little ones nursey. I loved designing our sons nursey. SO much fun.

Cherice Read said...

Love your color choices for your little ones nursey. I loved designing our sons nursey. SO much fun.

Katie said...

Love the colors! Can you tell me the brand and name of blue color?