Healthy Pregnancy Must Haves



1. Lean Cuisine.
If I'm being honest, the main thing that is always on my mind is food and up until recently I was not eating very healthy. A meal to me was a McD's cheeseburger and mint ice cream for dessert. A large part of that was thanks to that annoying morning sickness. But now that I am feeling much better (with thanks to my doctor for a nausea prescription) I can finally focus on my healthy eating habits, which I so wanted to do from the very beginning of my pregnancy.

If your like me, some nights, the last thing you want to do after work is come home and sit in front of the oven cooking for 30-60 minutes. All I want is to eat and eat NOW! (then nap of course). So my number one healthy must have is Lean Cuisines! Especially this one, the Sesame Stir Fry with Chicken. It is so good and I'm usually not a fan of frozen meals. I can just pop this in the microwave though and I'm good to go :)

2. A Water Bottle.
It's hard for me to remember to drink the amount of water that my body needs each day, so carrying around a (cute) water bottle is a helpful reminder that I need to get that done!

3. Healthy On-The-Go Snacks
So this comes down to either me being a) lazy or b) pregnant and tired. I like to think it's the later. Anyway, already prepared, healthy snacks that I can just grab and go are a must have! My favorites include these Dole Sliced Strawberry Cups, Crunch Pak Sweet Apple Slices with Caramel Dip or really any of the Crunch Paks, and Granola (that I separate into baggies for a to-go snack).

4. A Good Workout Routine
When I first became pregnant, I was determined to continue working out but morning sickness got the best of me up until just recently. Now that I'm feeling a little better though, I have started up my workout routine again, where my focus is all on my booty and thighs. There are a ton of good pregnancy workout routines that can be found on YouTube :) I have complied a bunch of different routines and have kinda created my own that I love!

5. A Pregnancy App. 
My favorite is the BabyCenter app and the What To Expect When Your Expecting app. They just have good daily tips, health facts, etc. all about your stage of pregnancy all in the convenience of being on your phone!

No comments :