15 Weeks.


This post is about a week late! I'm 16 weeks tomorrow!!!
But here it is anyway...




How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I have no clue! I'm scared to look :/
Maternity clothes? I need to get some maternity jeans!
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Is okay, but I wake up a lot through the night
Best moment this week: Getting a prescription for my nausea!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Not really :)
Movement: Yes! I felt the most incredible little butterfly wings!
Food cravings:  Fish!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still, men's cologne and hairspray
Have you started to show yet:  Yes! So cute!!!
Gender prediction: We both think it's a girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :) :) :) 
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender next week!


Dorky :)
vJ3ONn on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs





I LOVE this little bump!!!!
(an up to date picture)


Also! Thank you for your comments about mamas in bikinis!
I think I'm totally going to rock one this summer, even if I do
get the occasional stare :)

Double also! We find out what we're having TODAY!
In like 2 hours! 
OMG, I'm soooo excited!!!


3 comments :

Amanda and Tim said...

Your hair is beautiful in all your ohotos! How do you get it to be so perfect? Any tips are appreciated!

Katie Jo said...

You are looking so adorable!! I look (and feel) like a zombie!!!

Stormy said...

Hey girl! Just stumbled upon your blog! Your due date must be close to mine {August 24th} as I'm 14weeks 4days today! Pregnancy is looking great on you! Congrats on the little one!