13 Weeks.




How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I lost about 5 lbs but put it back on within a few days.
Maternity clothes? Nope, just leggings, but I am using the ol' hair tie, button loop trick with my jeans.
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Eh, it's hard for me to get to sleep. 
Best moment this week: Feeling pretty again!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Not really.
Movement: Nope
Food cravings:  Sugar cookies!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, just cologne still. 
Have you started to show yet: I think there is a bump.
Gender prediction: I think it's a boy, Josh thinks it's a girl. 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happier :)
Looking forward to: My doctor appointment today!


How I really feel most of the time...

1 comment :

Everydaybeginnings said...

what a great blog!! :) I am now following you on pinterest and here! I would love for you to check my blog out here

http://everydaybeginings.blogspot.com