9 weeks

I was way too sick to even think about spending an hour
drawing and writing on the chalkboard, so week 8 is skipped.

Here is week 9 :)




How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: About a pound.
Maternity clothes? Only wearing my maternity leggings so far, because they are soo comfy!! Thanks mom!
Stretch marks? Nope, I've been body buttering it up!
Sleep: I STILL want to sleep all day everyday
Best moment this week: Finally feeling a little better
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sunny side up eggs :(
Movement: Nope
Food cravings:  Sunny side up eggs and ice cream. YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still just mens cologne.
Have you started to show yet: I think I'm just bloated.
Gender prediction: Josh still thinks it's a girl. I still have no idea.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but nauseous
Looking forward to: Buying a stroller this week!

Here's another picture because I felt so good today and was in a goofy mood :)



5 comments :

Emerson Grey Designs said...

OK you are adorable...can't wait to follow you through this amazing journey! Glad you are feeling better!

// said...

Omg! You are so nice thank you so much!!

Jaimie said...

I am so glad you are doing the chalk board thing!!! It is so much fun to follow along with your pregnancy :)

Sandra said...

You are really one gorgeous pregnat lady! Love your blog :)

Love from a Norwegian reader :)

// said...

Thanks Jaimie! I'm excited to keep doing it if I feel up to it haha!

Thank you so much Sandra! That is so kind of you to say :)