7 weeks

I was debating whether or not I wanted to do a chalkboard tracker
since it;s become extremely popular!

But I figured I have this whole giant chalkboard wall in my office
so I might as well do something fun with it :)



How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: None
Maternity clothes? I've bought 3 maternity shirts for summer when I'll be a little bigger :)
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I want to sleep all day everyday
Best moment this week: Christmas shopping with Josh & buying baby it's first Christmas present!
Have you told family and friends: Not yet! Just our parents :)
Miss Anything? Sometimes I crave soda, but I'm trying to be strong and not drink any
Movement: Nope
Food cravings:  The thought of food makes me sick. But I do crave sorbet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Almost every smell possible makes me sick. Especially every man wearing cologne. 
Have you started to show yet: No
Gender prediction: Some days I'm convinced it's a Boy, and others I think a girl. So I'm obviously confused. 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most, but super needy sometimes haha, poor Josh. 
Looking forward to: Telling all our friends and family on Christmas day!

1 comment :

Veronica @ Tales from Brown Avenue said...

I love how you're tracking your pregnancy. I know the chalkboard thing is super common, but I like it. I just found out I'm pregnant with my first and plan to do the same thing. It looks like I'm just a couple of weeks behind you.