Halloween Town

Halloween is seriously my most favorite holiday ever!
I like it just a little bit more than Christmas because I love
dressing up and candy!

This Halloween weekend was super fun!

Friday night we went to our friends party as a giant wiener and his loofah!

It was so funny and a total hit :)

I love making costumes and making something exactly how I want it so 
I headed to the store and picked up 27 yards for this little number and started sewing :)


Saturday night we went to our familys party dressed as 
Flynn Rider and Rapunzel from Tangled. 

This was my most favorite costume to date!

It was so fun dressing up as a princess from one of my
favorite Disney movies!

Making it took way longer than the loofah.
And not using a pattern was probably not a good idea. 
But was so worth it because I loved how it turned out!


Here is my cute Flynn :)
I will get some more pictures tomorrow night!


And just some more pictures of the dress :)
because I'm obsessed...




We can't wait for tomorrow night to dress up for Trick or Treaters and Haunted Houses!

More pictures to come!!

6 comments :

Kelsey Lenay said...

I looooooove both costumes! You did such a good job!

XO, Kelsey

Jaimie said...

You are soooo talented! You did such an amazing job on those costumes!! Jaiden wore her “Tangled" dress all day Sunday, she wanted to be like you. Good job on schooling us all at Bunco too!
p.s. Tell Pono I said hey!!

shawna mecham said...

youre costumes are so cute!!! i love it! you did a great job on them.

// said...

Thank you guys!!! Jaimie, that is so cute! Shes so cute! haha i will tell him hi :) and thanks for all the yummy food!!!

Alivia said...

What pattern did you use for the vest for Flynn? I would love to do something similar for our Valentine's banquet. You could email me.:-) liviarosa31@gmail.com

Alivia said...

What pattern did you use for the vest for Flynn? I would love to do something similar for our Valentine's banquet. You could email me.:-) liviarosa31@gmail.com