It's a Festivus for the Rest of Us!

Christmas 2011, was pretty much awesome :)

Christmas eve we spent the night at my moms
playing board games and watching Christmas movies.

Love.

Then woke up somewhat early Christmas morning
and had a huge breakfast with the whole family
and watched Bambi :)
I love Bambi.

Perfect.

That night we went to Josh's moms home and
had yummy dinner, played games and watched a movie :)

LOVE Christmas time!

Now enjoy some holiday pictures :) :) :)
(I could kick myself in the bum for getting
NOT ONE picture of Josh and I together)

Tesslyn & I on Chirstmas Eve
sleepy babe


Handsome and the little one


My husband:
Makes me giggle, then gets close ups of me giggling.
Silly boy.

Christmas Pj's!
.love.


Christmas Eve. still.
Stud muffin, again  :)


Mom, sis and baby



Yay! finally on to Christmas morning!!!

Oh.

Wait.

We were too busy opening presents and
stuffing our faces with food,to get any pictures.

Except for these :)




Happy Christmas!!!

oh ya, and enjoy watching
me act a fool, in a my husbands
shirt, (which is about 6 sizes too big for me),
"dancing" to a video game :)

I can'r believe I'm posting this
but it's too funny to not.







Oh ya x2
Have I told you how much I
LOVE my camera.
Every little last bit of it.
It's perfect in every single way
and worth every single little penny.

The end.

No comments :